FESTIVAL DE CANNES 2022 Red Carpet | Day 5 – Fashion Channel
Visit and Subscribe to Fashion Channel to find out more! – http://bit.ly/1OdEd04
Visit our Shop: https://www.fashionchannel.shop
Before 1939, Jean Zay, Minister of Education and Fine Arts, wished to create a cultural event in France to compete with the International Venice Film Festival.
Finally, more than a year after the war’s end in 1946, the inaugural edition of the Cannes Film Festival was founded.
1) Rebecca Hall in Prada (00:04),
2) Sharon Stone in Dolce&Gabbana (00:09),
3) Tang Wei in Fendi (00:15),
4) Naomi Campbell in Valentino Couture (00:22),
5) Maggie Gyllenhaal in Lanvin (00:32),
6) Jaime Xie (00:39),
7) Ana Girardot (00:43),
8) Deepika Padukone in Louis Vuitton (00:48),
9) Anja Rubik in Saint Laurent (00:55),
10) Rym Saidi in Sara Mrad (01:02),
11) Kristen Stewart in Chanel Couture (01:13),
12) Lea Seydoux in Louis Vuitton (01:18),
13) Emily Ratajkowski in MiuMiu (01:23),
14) Rossy De Palma (01:32),
15) Nadia Tereszkiewcz (01:35),
16) Alina Baikova in Azzi & Osta Couture (01:43).
Videos, fashion, stylists, models, the biggest fashion events pass by us.
Accurate descriptions for every video since 1982 with attention to the smallest details, this is what makes fashion channel the best tool to immerse yourself in the fashion world at 360°.
Beauty advices, news, secrets, backstage and exclusive fashion shows are all included within our channel.
All videos are available in high resolution formats full HD on the YouTube Fashion Channel.
Follow us and our channel if you want to keep up with new trends!
#fashion #cannes #redcarpet
Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNi765jpAP8
Fashion - Trend Magazine originally published at Fashion - Trend Magazine