FESTIVAL DE CANNES 2022 Red Carpet | Day 2 – Fashion Channel
Visit and Subscribe to Fashion Channel to find out more! – http://bit.ly/1OdEd04
Visit our Shop: https://www.fashionchannel.shop
To reach this degree of longevity, the Festival de Cannes has kept true to its basic purpose: to bring attention to and enhance the prominence of films, with the goal of contributing to the growth of cinema, promoting the film industry globally, and celebrating cinema on a global scale.
1) Rebecca Hall in Gucci (00:03),
2) Anne Hathaway in Giorgio Armani Privè (00:08),
3) Iris Mittenaere in Mugler (00:16),
4) Deepika Padukone in Louis Vuitton (00:25),
5) Caroline Daur in Valentino (00:32),
6) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Gaurav Gupta (00:40),
7) Emilia Schüle in Kaviar Gauche (00:44),
8) Helly Shah (00:49),
9) Patricia Contreras (00:56),
10) Malvika Sitlani (01:01),
11) Julia Roberts in Louis Vuitton (01:04),
12) Rochelle Humes in Celia Kritharioti (01:09),
13) Didi Stone in Roberto Cavalli (01:15),
14) Grace Elizabeth (01:21),
15) Pom Klementieff in Alexander McQueen (01:24).
Videos, fashion, stylists, models, the biggest fashion events pass by us.
Accurate descriptions for every video since 1982 with attention to the smallest details, this is what makes fashion channel the best tool to immerse yourself in the fashion world at 360°.
Beauty advices, news, secrets, backstage and exclusive fashion shows are all included within our channel.
All videos are available in high resolution formats full HD on the YouTube Fashion Channel.
Follow us and our channel if you want to keep up with new trends!
#fashion #cannes #filmfestival
Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbxeGaA2RMQ